Whew, this has been a fun, yet crazy two weeks. A jam-packed road trip to see family, home to a hurricane, escaping the hurricane to Alabama (we only lost the dock), and finally, back home just in time for a long weekend. We have a full fridge and pantry again, which always has a calming affect on me for some reason, and I'm so.ready.to.cook. Plenty of recipes to come...
I'm not sure what we're doing this weekend, but I do know that Monday night we'll be cheering on some Hokies football! Go Virginia Tech! What are you up to this weekend?
Here are some things that have caught my eye lately...
the perfect appetizer
So cool.
I'm so curious to see the outcome of this report
Tried my first Larabar, loved this flavor!
Wouldn't mind adding this to my closet...
This and this would be so cute for food props!
I wish I was at this dinner party
Truly perfect roast chicken, just look at how crispy it is!

oh wow, glad everyone was ok! i love those larabars too :)
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAY! Glad you're back and relieved you guys are safe! Hopefully the whole experience wasn't too stressful. A full fridge and pantry is definitely soothing for me too. Eager to see what you make out of it :) Have a great weekend, girly!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back my friend :D
ReplyDeleteRejuvenated ecstatic and with a full pantry I can't wait to see what you whip up! :)
Cheers
Choc Chip Uru
That crispy chicken sure looked good.
ReplyDeleteThat photo is BEAUTIFUL, Abs!
ReplyDelete